RSS Feed for this Blog

Friday, October 26, 2007

Kiss of Death

- So these guys in suits came up here and they all posed for a couple of group pictures. Then, one of the guys turns and asks no one is particular how the internet connection is working. "Compared to other places, is it fast or slow?" I swear, the second the words came out of his mouth, several people in the area totally lost connectivity. Including me, of course.

Sharon of the BC staff is extremely helpful so I just wanted to give her a shout out. She helped me when I couldn't get online on Wednesday, and took care of getting the electrical problem fixed to. I'm back at my real spot now where Davidowitz is. Still no more chocolate cake. Maybe I'll actually try to bet this next race. I wanted to watch the video from Keeneland and bet with my NYRA account, but I can no longer open Windows Media. Jeez..

- The turf has been downgraded to yielding, and the sixth race, the Epitome BC Stakes, is on the grass.

0 Comments: