RSS Feed for this Blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

Off to the races....

- I have a new post up at the Breeders' Cup site, and gee, I guess I should put a permanent link to it over on the sidebar, duh? With this gig, I can afford to occasionally take a day off from my usual per diem labor, as I have today...in fact, sometimes I think I'll need to. However, now it's around 1 PM, I'm done, it's a beautiful day. So where do you think I'm going now? That may not work out on the financial side. Or....maybe it will!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Those NYRA radio spots..."Come to the Taj Mahal of American racing"

Do they realize the TM is a mausoleum? Or maybe just truth in advertising?

Valerie Grash said...

LMAO! That's the best comment I've read in a long, long time! :) Sooo true!

Anonymous said...

The BC post is a good read.

I especially like the comparable Graded Stakes winning perentages for the other trainers, intelligent use of statistics rarely applied.

The little dig at Todd may get you in trouble though, nice to see some independence on a company blog.