RSS Feed for this Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Breeders' Cup Hunch Bets

Forever Together F&M Turf
Time To Get Even 9th on Friday
Signature Move 10th on Saturday
Consequence Juvenile Filly Turf
Wait A While F&M Turf
Be Smart - Juvenile Fillies
Dancing Forever Turf
Out Of Control Turf
Relatively Ready Juvenile Turf
War Monger Mile

- If you're coming here for some serious handicapping picks, you might have figured out by now that I ain't getting to them other than the few races I've already done, including my pitch a couple of weeks ago for Carriage Trail in today's F&M Pro-Ride Classic; as well as the Classic just below, the Sprint, and the Dirt Mile. Will try to do a couple of tomorrow's race by the morning. But you don't need my advice anyway; tons of more informed opinions out there.

I am planning to do some live blogging during today's telecast, though I could be late getting home early from work. Hope that some of you can make it too.

2 Comments:

steve in nc said...

Hey Alan. I don't feel in handicapping shape to have many strong opinions on this BC, BUT...

Carriage Trail is one of my few strong negative opinions. On Sheets, she was set up perfectly after her race two back. So what does Shug do, but have her pop a huge new top just a few weeks ago. He was quoted as saying that after the race, he changed his plan and kept her in NY because she needed an extra week to recover from the effort before shipping. Methinks she's over the top now.
I'm not going to try to beat Zenyatta -- I'll try to find value by keeping Carriage Trial and Ginger Punch out of the superfecta.

While I will be messing around with some longshots in exotics(Heart Shaped, Van Lear Rose, and Sealy Hill), my old strong non-chalky positive opinion for today is Zaftig.

Wind Gatherer said...

Jessica Pacheco is the track handicapper at Arlington and Fair Grounds.