RSS Feed for this Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Save!

- I have to say that the Moss pace figures just put me onto 9-1 Save in the 8th at Santa Anita, as well as the $89 exacta. The numbers indicated that he was plenty fast enough to contest second choice Indian Chant for the lead on the turn. Frankel's Cotton King was nowhere to be found, and talk about money burners, are you kidding me?? This one has lost has last four at odds of .55-to-1, 9-10, even money, and today's 6-5!!

The pace numbers were similar to what I saw in Any Limit, who won the First Lady at a well-bet 5-2 with a similar move on the turn.

Friendly Island was slammed to 1-2, and won the Palos Verdes easliy. Acting trainer Michael McCarthy said: "I don’t know (what’s next) but I think Dubai is definitely in the cards." [Bloodhorse]

0 Comments: