RSS Feed for this Blog

Monday, November 13, 2006

Interview Stream

- So yeah, my voice is out there on the web, and you know how it is listening to a recording of yourself. Mike from Curb Your Enthusiasm and myself were interviewed yesterday by host Derek Simon, and you can find the audio on his web page on 360 the Pitch. We were told that the subject would be the missing Steve Haskin article, but the questions went beyond that, so if I sounded unprepared, I was. I was also still in a pleasant state of shock from the Jets' inspirational 17-14 win in New England. So actually, only listen to Mike. Derek also has contributions on the Thoroughbred Connection site.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Alan's being way too hard on himself! The interview turned out really well and I've already received a lot of positive feedback on it!